Preskoči na glavno vsebino

My camping holiday

I don´t often sleep in a tent. I sleppt in a tent once and that was when I was fishing with my dad. We didn`t caught many fishes. We first try to catch some fish but we didn`t catch anything. Then we went to sleep and we woke up in the middle of the night and then we caught a big fish. I was lucky when I was at a birthday and we had some scissors and my friend Vito almost poked my eye out with them but thankfuly he missed. I like camping, beacuse you sleep outside and you can have a lot of fun. I remember when I got lost with my friends. We went in a big forrest. We got lost  and didn` knew the way home. But we were lucky and found the way home.
--Vid Alač, 7.A

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

TV show review: The Originals

My favourite TV series right now and probably ever is The originals. It's drama/horror/fantasy/sci-fi The vampire diaries spin-off series. It first aired on 3.10.2013 and the last episode came out on 1. august 2018. It also has it's own spin-off series called Legacies, which was renewed for it's second season last month.The main characters are Klaus, Elijah, Hayley, Freya, Hope and Camille. It's set in New Orleans and it's about the Mikaelsons siblings, also known as first vampires ever aka original vampires. They built their home city New Orleans and after their return they plan to take it back from Klaus's close friend Marcel. And of course there is a lot of (centuries) old family drama. But they all stick together to protect Klaus's daughter - Hope. The book The originals was written after the release of the TV series. As I said it was spun-off of The Vampire diaries and they were adapted from book. I really love this TV-series, I watched all 5 season...

Moj najljubši literarni junak

Klemen Vinkovič, 7. c Sanja Purgaj, 7. c Eva Horvat, 7. b                                                                                                  Nika Hraščanec, 7. a Vita Nonkovič, 7. c Laura Azola, 7. a Mia Lebar, 7. b

The missing jewels (A Whodunit)

THE MISSING JEWELS This is a short whodunit (a detective story). Read the story and take a look at the drawing carefully to recognize the thief.