Preskoči na glavno vsebino

My camping holiday

I don´t often sleep in a tent. I sleppt in a tent once and that was when I was fishing with my dad. We didn`t caught many fishes. We first try to catch some fish but we didn`t catch anything. Then we went to sleep and we woke up in the middle of the night and then we caught a big fish. I was lucky when I was at a birthday and we had some scissors and my friend Vito almost poked my eye out with them but thankfuly he missed. I like camping, beacuse you sleep outside and you can have a lot of fun. I remember when I got lost with my friends. We went in a big forrest. We got lost  and didn` knew the way home. But we were lucky and found the way home.
--Vid Alač, 7.A

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

My terrible holidays

I remember my last year's holidays. It was in summer. I was home alone so I invited my friends to come over. We decided to go to the swimming pool. Then it suddenly started raining! Afterwards we wanted to make some popcorn but there wasn't any. Rain stopped and sun showed itself so we went out. One of us had the idea that we should go to our river Mura. "So it be," we said. We took our bicycles, but I had a flat tire so I had to walk. I thought it couldn't be worse but then it started raining again. I waited under the tree and yelled to others: "Wait!" They didn't hear me. It was getting dark. I turned back and went home. Next day, when my family came home, I remembered that we are going to Italy. I grabbed my luggage and ran to the car. When we arrived to the hotel, I wanted to put my things out of my suitcase, but it was completely empty. I forgot to pack my things at home! I jumped on bed and wanted to sleep, but our neighbors were so loud.

Likovne pesmi (8. razred)

Namigi za branje - Na sledi piratom z Bodenskega jezera

Avtor knjige je Thomas Brezina, naslov knjige, ki sem jo prebral, pa je Na sledi piratom z Bodenskega jezera. Knjiga se mi zdi zelo zanimiva zato, ker govori o pustolovščini. V knjigi nastopa veliko oseb, glavne osebe so Aksel, Dominik, Lieselotte ali Lilo in Popi ̶   njeno pravo ime je drugače Pavla, a je to ime zanjo grozljivka. To knjigo sem si izbral zato, ker so mi bile platnice knjige všeč in ko sem prebral prvo poved v knjigi, mi je bila zelo duhovita in zanimiva. Knjiga ima 131 strani. Na začetku govori o tem, kako so potovali z vlakom in kako je dekle izgubilo ravnotežje v Dominikovem naročju. Na koncu knjige pa je, da teta spozna nekega lovca, ki jim pomaga v stiski. Moj najljubši odlomek govori o tem, kako je v Dominikovo naročje padlo dekle. Nekega sončnega dne je Dominik bil na železniški postaji, ko je naenkrat v njegovo naročje padlo dekle. Krivo pa je bilo to, da se je vagon prehitro odpeljal in ga je zamudila. Medtem ko je padala v Dominikovo naročje, pa ga j