Preskoči na glavno vsebino

My holidays

My last holidays were 3 weeks ago. The weather was cloudy and cold but even though the weather wasn't that good, my holidays were awesome. I spent my holidays with my friend Maja. We had a lot of fun, we spent most of the time outside. After my friend went home, my cousing and I made funny faces on pumpkins. We won a prize for one of them. The only think that was bad was that the holidays were too short.
 Katja Čarni, 8.B

My last holidays were 3 weeks ago. The weather was cloudy. I was on the halloween with my friends. I was exciting. The other day friends the were with me because I was home alone for two days. I was with my friend at the hockey match. We played hockey with our trainers. They won because they're very good. The holidays were very short, so I didn't have much time to be with friends.

Laura Maučec, 8.B

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Moj najljubši literarni junak

Klemen Vinkovič, 7. c Sanja Purgaj, 7. c Eva Horvat, 7. b                                                                                                  Nika Hraščanec, 7. a Vita Nonkovič, 7. c Laura Azola, 7. a Mia Lebar, 7. b

TV show review: The Originals

My favourite TV series right now and probably ever is The originals. It's drama/horror/fantasy/sci-fi The vampire diaries spin-off series. It first aired on 3.10.2013 and the last episode came out on 1. august 2018. It also has it's own spin-off series called Legacies, which was renewed for it's second season last month.The main characters are Klaus, Elijah, Hayley, Freya, Hope and Camille. It's set in New Orleans and it's about the Mikaelsons siblings, also known as first vampires ever aka original vampires. They built their home city New Orleans and after their return they plan to take it back from Klaus's close friend Marcel. And of course there is a lot of (centuries) old family drama. But they all stick together to protect Klaus's daughter - Hope. The book The originals was written after the release of the TV series. As I said it was spun-off of The Vampire diaries and they were adapted from book. I really love this TV-series, I watched all 5 season...

The missing jewels (A Whodunit)

THE MISSING JEWELS This is a short whodunit (a detective story). Read the story and take a look at the drawing carefully to recognize the thief.