Preskoči na glavno vsebino

Weather and life in Slovenia

Weather in Slovenia is pretty cold in winter. Mostly of time its snowing and windy. The temperature goes up to 5°C. In summer its stormy and rainy. Its very hot, temerature doesn't fall below 20°C. The weather in England is almost the same as in Slovenia, but I think that it isn't raining so much there.

In summer, people mostly wear shorts and T-shirt, in fact, light clothing. In winter we wear warm clothes and boots. Don't forget about the gloves.

There are a lot of houses there. All of them has bedroom and bathroom. A lot of them has living room. They also have kitchen but not all of them has dining room. Some poeple eat in kitchen. If we compareour houses to England houses about the look like, English houses are usually small, tall and close to each other. We have some space between the houses. But in England there are also some loner houses. Those are big and look like a villa. Now the important part is the food. In England, their breakfast is big, but it isn't the main meal. Their main meal is the dinner. In Slovenia, our main meal is lunch, but it should be breakfast because it gives you energy for the day. Their lunch is usually only fast food. But in Slovenia, we have uncountable choices of what to eat. Yummy! For breakfast we just have something fast and small. Well some people doesn't have breakfast at all.
Maja Klepec, 7.B
 
 
My favorite season is summer. In summer, weather is very hot and sunny. The warmest months are July and August. Temperature is about 25-30 degrees celsius. We wear light clothes, like T-shorts, shorts and if we're going to the beach of course we wear swimsuit. It is hotter than in England.
My second favorite season is autumn. In autumn, weather is normally quite warm and sometimes windy. I like when it is sunny and quite windy. Then, leaves fall down and it's magical. Season is similar to our autumn. In autumn we wear thin jackets, trousers, T-shirts, in the end of season maybe even shirts.
I don't like winter. In winter is so cold and snowy outside. Temperatures are about -7 degrees celsius. It's colder than in England. We wear jackets, trousers, shirts, boots, maybe scarves and gloves.
Spring is a nice season in Slovenia. It's warm and quite sunny. It rains sometimes. We wear T-shirts, trousers. Our spring is similar to England's.
The houses in England are narrower than the houses in Slovenia. We have lots of blocks of flats too. And we have wider streets than people in England have.
In Slovenia we have lighter breakfast than people in England. Normally we have cereal, fruits or toast with spread. Our lunch is bigger than lunch in England, I think, that we have one of the biggest lunches in the world because people usually eat big brekfast and big dinner. But in Slovenia we have small breakfast, small dinner, but big lunch. For lunch we normally eat potatoes, rice with meat, meatballs... As I have said we have small dinner. We eat fruits, sometimes cereal, bread or something small.
I want to visit England, but I love my country and I want life in it forever, as they said : ''Home sweet home''!
Tjaša Malok, 7.C
 

Weather in summer is great. It's hotter than in England. In Englad it is rainier than in Slovenia and I think that is boring. In Summer, the temperatures in Slovenia are somewhere around +32 and +34. In England, there is more rain in summer. It is not so nice. Winter is very cold. There is a lot of snow and rain. But I don't like winter because it's cold. The temperatures are around -0 and -4. In summer, we wear very light clothes. I like them. We war shorts, T-shirts, and stuff like that. But in winter, there is a total different story. We have to wear warm clothes, like jumpers, hats and glowes.
The houses in Slovenia are more colorful than in England. In England the houses are mostly brown. They are not as wide as in Slovenia. England and Slovenia has also different food and meals. English breakfast is big, Slovenian is light. In Slovenia we eat bread with something on it, cereal and other light stuff. I like it. In England there is light lunch and big dinner. In Slovenia there is big lunch and light dinner.
Enja Zobarič, 7.A

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

My terrible holidays

I remember my last year's holidays. It was in summer. I was home alone so I invited my friends to come over. We decided to go to the swimming pool. Then it suddenly started raining! Afterwards we wanted to make some popcorn but there wasn't any. Rain stopped and sun showed itself so we went out. One of us had the idea that we should go to our river Mura. "So it be," we said. We took our bicycles, but I had a flat tire so I had to walk. I thought it couldn't be worse but then it started raining again. I waited under the tree and yelled to others: "Wait!" They didn't hear me. It was getting dark. I turned back and went home. Next day, when my family came home, I remembered that we are going to Italy. I grabbed my luggage and ran to the car. When we arrived to the hotel, I wanted to put my things out of my suitcase, but it was completely empty. I forgot to pack my things at home! I jumped on bed and wanted to sleep, but our neighbors were so loud.

Likovne pesmi (8. razred)

Namigi za branje - Na sledi piratom z Bodenskega jezera

Avtor knjige je Thomas Brezina, naslov knjige, ki sem jo prebral, pa je Na sledi piratom z Bodenskega jezera. Knjiga se mi zdi zelo zanimiva zato, ker govori o pustolovščini. V knjigi nastopa veliko oseb, glavne osebe so Aksel, Dominik, Lieselotte ali Lilo in Popi ̶   njeno pravo ime je drugače Pavla, a je to ime zanjo grozljivka. To knjigo sem si izbral zato, ker so mi bile platnice knjige všeč in ko sem prebral prvo poved v knjigi, mi je bila zelo duhovita in zanimiva. Knjiga ima 131 strani. Na začetku govori o tem, kako so potovali z vlakom in kako je dekle izgubilo ravnotežje v Dominikovem naročju. Na koncu knjige pa je, da teta spozna nekega lovca, ki jim pomaga v stiski. Moj najljubši odlomek govori o tem, kako je v Dominikovo naročje padlo dekle. Nekega sončnega dne je Dominik bil na železniški postaji, ko je naenkrat v njegovo naročje padlo dekle. Krivo pa je bilo to, da se je vagon prehitro odpeljal in ga je zamudila. Medtem ko je padala v Dominikovo naročje, pa ga j